Complaints Procedures

  • We aim to provide you with the best possible service
  • Should there be any aspect of our service with which you are unhappy or dissatisfied with, or about our bill, you should contact us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.
  • In the first instances it maybe helpful to discuss the matter with the person who is dealing with your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If after discussing the matter with the person dealing with your case and the difficulty remains, you should write to the Complaints Manager whose details can be provided on request.
  • If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaint procedure.
  • Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.
  • The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concern about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, treating you unfairly etc.
  • You can raise you concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority
  • If you are not satisfied with the service provided by your barrister instructed by us, you may complain directly to their chambers. We can provide the contact details of the barrister’s chambers on request.
  • You can also complain about our bills and you may have a right to object by applying to the court for an assessment of the bill under Part 111 of the Solicitors Act 1974. Please note that if all or part of a bill remains unpaid the firm may be entitled to charge interest.
  • If we cannot resolve your complaint, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman about your complaint at Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ. You can also email the Legal Ombudsman at or telephone them on 0300555 0333 or +44 121 2453050 if calling from overseas. For further information, please access the Legal Ombudsman website:
  • You will need to bring a complaint to the legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint and no more than six years of the act/ omission or no more than three years from when you should reasonably have known they was cause for complaint.
to top button