Our specialist Immigration team at Hetheringtons Solicitors Ltd are here to provide valuable, important advice & further assistance with the UK Immigration issues noted below.

A Visa is an endorsement on your passport that allows you to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of time in a country. There are different types of visas available.

Types of Visas

Types of Visas available include:

  • UK Student Visa
  • Marriage/ Spouse Visa
  • Extension of Leave
  • Other

If you need a visa please contact us.

A deportation order is a notification that a foreign national is subject to leave the United Kingdom. It also stops re-entrance into the United Kingdom as long as the order is in force.

You may want to Appeal a Deportation Order, if so we can help you.

Leave to Remain is an immigration status permitting an individual the right to stay in the United Kingdom. This is usually either:
1. Temporary (Limited leave to remain)
2. Permanent (Indefinite leave to remain)

You may wish to apply for a Leave to Remain.

A work permit is an official document that grants permission to a foreign national to work in the United Kingdom.

If you need a work permit or have any issues regarding your work permit, we are happy to assist.

Settlement is an immigration status permitting an individual the right to settle permanently in the United Kingdom.

You may wish to apply for a settlement or appeal a settlement refusal.

Asylum is protection given by the United Kingdom to someone who has left their own country and cannot return due to a well-founded fear and real risk of persecution.

We can help you with seeking Asylum.

If you have a pending Immigration Issue or would like to make an application, we are happy to help


If you speak another language and would like an Approved external interpreter, please let us know.

Translate »